New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Honey Chicken Wings 密糖鸡翅膀



When I was in Form 4 or 5, after MYF each Friday, my friends and I always frequent this eatery called Little House in Tapah, which is 20 minutes drive away from Kampar. They serve these Honey Chicken Wings of which I believe were not barbequed, but fried and tossed in honey gravy.. so, here’s a recreation of what reminds me of my Friday nights.


Honey Chicken Wings Recipe


4 Chicken Wings
½ tsp salt
A good dash of pepper

2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp light soy sauce

1 cup oil to fry wings

1. Cut wings to separate the middle wing and the drummets.
2. Marinate with salt and pepper for at least half an hour.
3. Fry chicken wings in oil until slightly golden, no need to be too dry.
4. Pour away oil and leave behind 1 tbsp of oil.
5. Put in honey and soy sauce and cook on low heat until it turns syrupy.
6. Put back in the fried wings and toss with medium heat until gravy coats wings well and turns carameled


3 comments:

  1. I like your method as it is so easy. Thanks for sharing the recipe. By the way do you have a roast chicken recipe?

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    thanks.

    Roast chicken hmmm.... Cantonese style? Malay style? English style? Indian Style? Hard to answer u on that.
    On this blog there is one Malay style, roasted lemongrass chicken. If u do not want to roast them by parts, u can use the marinade for a whole chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made this formula for a supper of right around 20 individuals. The one-lb per individual proposal is totally precise. This was a hit! Indeed, I was worried before the primary turn of the chicken wings, however a short time later, they were strangely fresh thus tasty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...